Ten Commandments For Single Ladies
10 COMMANDMENTS FOR SINGLE LADIES.
1. Never fail to pray before saying yes to a man. Don’t be in a hurry to get married. (Istikhara will do)(Prayer). If you rush in, you may rush out with a lot of injuries!.
2. Discover Your Purpose before marriage. Go To School Or Learn a trade. If possible and worry not if none. Don’t wait for a man before you start living.Add value to yourself and leave a good life.
3. Don’t run after a man because of his money, cars connection, position, talent, or family background. Marry a man on the basis of his taqwa or righteousness not leaving out his Love for you.
4. Develop a healthy eating habit. You can reduce your fatness through exercise. It takes discipline to do that.
5. Dress well: First Impression counts.Don’t expose any of your private part for men to see otherwise you might only attract a player not a responsible man.
6. Don’t beg or force a man to marry you.You are too precious to do that. And don’t try to hook and keep a guy with sex or unwanted pregnancy. Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets.
7. Your character is your marriage. It makes a man want to spend the rest of his life with you. So Work on your character. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone more beautiful and more matured than you.
8. Never fail to learn how to cook good food. Men usually love a woman who feed them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
9. Never fail to read books about marriage and family before your nikaah (Wedding). The marriage you don’t prepare for will confuse you when you get there. Attend marriage seminar and premarital counselling before marriage.
10. Never fail To rely on Allah (God) before Marriage. A Marriage Without Allah (God) Is Bound To Experience Marital Crisis.
LASTLY: Counselling and prayer is important